Roasting vegetables is one of the easiest and most flavorful ways to prepare them. Brussels sprouts are a nutritious and delicious vegetable that can be roasted to perfection. In this recipe, we will be roasting Brussels sprouts with just a few simple ingredients to create a tasty and healthy side dish.
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 400°F.
- Rinse the Brussels sprouts under cold water and pat them dry with a paper towel.
- Trim off the stem end of the Brussels sprouts and cut them in half.
- In a large bowl, toss the Brussels sprouts with the olive oil, salt, and black pepper until they are well coated.
- Spread the Brussels sprouts out in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Roast in the oven for 20-25 minutes, or until they are tender and caramelized.
Roasting Brussels sprouts is an easy and healthy way to enjoy this nutritious vegetable. By following these simple instructions, you can create a tasty and flavorful side dish that will impress your family and friends. Enjoy these delicious roasted Brussels sprouts as a side dish with your favorite meal or as a snack.